- Around 11,500 employees
- 24 country offices worldwide
- Seven operational centres
- Diverse client base comprising national, international and integrated oil companies
- Quoted on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PFC.L) and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index
- 2018 revenue of US$5.8bn (2017: US$6.4bn)
- 2018 backlog of US$9.6bn (2017: US$10.2bn)
- 2018 net profit of US$353m (2017: US$361m)
Petrofac is made up of three business units:
- 盈盛彩 delivers?onshore and offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning projects.
- Engineering & Production Services brings together our services' capability across brownfield projects and operations, and greenfield projects from concept to detail.?
- Integrated Energy Services?provides an integrated service for clients under flexible commercial models that are aligned with their requirements.
CSR and the communities in which we operate
- Our social investment expenditure in local communities totalled US$3.8 million in 2017. This included community development and strategic corporate giving initiatives.?
Protecting the environment